- a) You have to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself while registration on ruhh.in
- b) You should maintain and promptly update registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, incomplete or not current or if Ruhh has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, incomplete, not current or not in accordance with this user agreement, we have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to our website.
- c) In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information), any extra cost incurred by Ruhh for re-delivery shall be claimed from you and you shall bear such expenses.
- d) You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Ruhh reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. Further, Ruhh also reserves the right to ask for additional information for accepting orders or before making delivery in certain cases. If upon confirmation, your details are found to be false (partially or completely), Ruhh has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services of ruhh.inand or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- e) You confirm that the address at which delivery of the product(s), ordered by you, is to be made is correct and proper in all aspects.
- f) Before placing an order you shall check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation to offer included in the item's description.
- g) If there is any delay in the delivery caused due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any other unforeseen circumstance, then you shall not hold Ruhh liable for such delay in the delivery of the product.
- h) In case you use an International card or foreign bank-issued card for payment of domestic order or you have ordered something to be delivered outside India, then you have to provide us any government-issued photo identity proof. For example:
1) Pan card
2) Driving License
4) Voter identification card
5) Postal identification Card (Aadhar)
Ruhh reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the quantity/value of the items purchased by you and such other restrictions as may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit/debit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/ or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. Ruhh reserves the right at its sole discretion to prohibit sales to anyone as it may deem fit.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website, including, without limitation:
- a) Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
- b) Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- c) Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including without limitation via means of submitting a virus to the site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing or crashing.
- d) Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and or advertising of products or services;
- e) Forging any TCP / IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup, posting violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Ruhh will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site or any activity being conducted on this site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this site other than the search engine and search agents available on this site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g. Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).